- Graduated in 2003 with a Business Admin & Public Policy degree, then lived in Asia for 2 years.
- Worked in various roles for Bristol City Council before getting involved in their website and e-democracy projects.
- Moved to Natural England and spent 2 years with the Walking for Health team.
- Went freelance in 2011.
- In January 2012, started part-time (2 days a week) as Digital Media Adviser for the Church of England, based in Worcester.
- Have been working since May 2013 as the marketing manager for Red Jumper Studio, developers of the app Book Creator.
- I’ve been involved in some great projects since going freelance. Have a look at my portfolio.
Why am I good at what I do?
I believe people find me patient and easy to work with. My background in business helps me understand better what people are looking for in a website and online strategy.
Above all, I work hard, I’m not afraid to try new things and I learn as I go.
Find out more
You can connect with me in various ways:
- Contact me via the website
- View my CV on Linkedin
- Stalk me on Twitter
- Speak to me on Skype: koinoniaweb
Me, Dan Kemp
I live in north Bristol and work from home most of the time. This is good because I get to spend more time with my beautiful wife and my beautiful daughter.
I love my family, my friends, my guitar, Everton and God, but not necessarily in that order.